Marina Poropat Joyce is a passionate paper geek who has been marketing, graphic designing, publishing and printing her whole life. She fell in love with design and printing early on and founded one of the first design-to-print companies in Los Angeles. Her company INTAGLIO was ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing print companies in the country, winner of Inc. Magazine’s Inner City 100 and one of Los Angeles’ top 100 women-owned companies.
When she became expertly fluent in the complex language of print, she wrote Designing for Print, the Art & Science to simplify the finer details of printing into graphic designer-speak. Marina served on the board of the Printing Industries Association of Southern California (PIASC) as a board member and Chairman. Another joy she’s found other than seeing a design come to life in print was driving with her husband from London to Mongolia over 16 countries in a 9,600-mile rally.
- Type 1 Font presentation at Type Thursday Los Angeles
- Printing Technology Guest Lecture at Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- Creative Honey Podcast with Maria Bougioukos & Zach Hill
- Thought Mixing Bowl Podcast with Matt Hanna
- Women in Print Communication Luncheon Panelist at PIASC
- TypeThursday Interview with Ulrik Hogrebe
- Blueline by Domtar Interview
- Printerverse Interview with Deborah Corn
- Think Ink Lecture at UCLAx Design
What attendees say about Marina’s Seminars
- “I learned a lot of useful information in three hours”
- “Samples to take home were great”
- “Very good seminar, wish it was longer, more time to go over an important topic”
- “PLEASE, WE NEED A CLASS!”
- “Why is this not a full 12-week class?”
Join the thousands that have purchased “Designing for Print, the Art & Science”!
You must be logged in to post a comment.